Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'M CONFUSED........






I'm confused ...about what to write in this blog.This is the first time i am writing a blog, actually got interested seeing one of my friend's blog....
Well then about me...
I"m doing my graduation in information systems in one of the prestigious colleges of India.computer science is not actually my interst but i dunno which subject is my favourite till now.But computer is something like my breath right now in my life.I just can't live without my comp.
A movie a day keeps boredom away.Music keeps my wandering and devilish mind healthy and peaceful.I used to read novels to avoid sleep in classes in inter...I really suck at games ..I dunno why.especially at outdoor..recently came to know i'm somewhat better at tech games of which i like AOE,
That's it about me ...i'm trying to think wat to write................
.

4 comments:

nisha said...

hi...welcome to world of blogging...
keep posting :)

AVINASH said...

@ Nisha...
THnx ..that must be the first comment to my blog.......

manisha said...

bt then u wrote so much...u write this...see u will b addicted to blogging as much as u r to movies....nd u knw writing s very very liberating!!!...so dnt stop blogging!!!! so update ur blog "write" away!!! nd y dis word verification yaar???

PRASANTH CHANDRA said...

All the best ra..

So u r now a part of our community..

WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD